Strawberry Hazelnut Chocolate Tart Recipe
- 100g of fresh strawberries - Purchased them from bigbasket
- 8-10 pieces of hazelnut - Purchased from New Arife Lamoulde in Bangalore
- 300 Oreo cookies - Purchased from a nearby departmental store
- 110g butter, melted - Purchased from Bigbasket
- 200g Dark chocolate - Purchased from New Arife Lamoulde
- 200 ml heavy cream - Purchased from Bigbasket
- Blend Oreo Cookies and melted butter in a food processor. Once soft, add the cookie mixture on a tart tin or cake tin and spread them evenly. Freeze until you prepare the filling, just for few minutes.
- In a small saucepan, place cream over medium-low heat for a few minutes to get hot. No boiling or simmering needed. Remove from heat, pour over chopped chocolate and let rest for 1-2 minutes. Stir until dissolved.
- Pour chocolate filling over oreo crust, and top with fresh strawberries and chopped hazelnut.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight before serving.
Its one of the easiest non bake recipes and tarts to prepare by yourself in no time. Feel free to add fruits and other nuts for topping based on your tastes and preferences.
I got inspiration from the following recipe which I saw on YouTube. Since my first experiment, I have been adding different ingredients and playing around with this recipe. Feel free to share your experiments and recipes too by commenting below.
I have experimented with chocolate many a times. Below are some of the experiments.
1. Chocolate Cashew Cheese Cake
2. Chocolate Cashew Cheese Cake with a spicy twist
3. Chocolate Brownies with a creamy twist
4. Chocolate Ice-cream Cake